Is a validation key transferrable from test to production site?

How to transfer a ChronoForms validation key from a test to a production site.

Overview

The issue arises when a trial validation period is ending during testing on a subdomain.
Purchase a validation key for the main production domain, as it will also validate any subdomains of that domain.

Answered
ChronoForms v7
kg kgriffin 01 Nov, 2020
Hi-
​
I am still in testing phase for the website I am building, using a subdomain of the production site, and will most likely be in that situation for the next month. The Chronoforms project I am building for the site is integral to it and I only have 5 days left with the trial validation. Testing in Admin view will not work, as it is going to be tested by users that will not have access to the backend.
​
Can I buy a validation key and once I transfer the site into production, transfer the key to the production site?
Max_admin Max_admin 02 Nov, 2020
Answer
A validation key of domain.com should work also on sub.domain.com, so just get a key for your main domain and it will validate the sub domain!
​
Same if you are working under localhost or an IP address, you get a free key for them which is going to be shown in the admin area!
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.