DB Save and Checkbox Group

re remix 21 Feb, 2018
Hi,
​
I'm having problem with saving Checkbox Group values in the database
​
I ensured that the Field Name of the checkbox group had [] after the name: Mycheckboxgroup[]
​
but when submitting the form if I checked one or both the checkboxes I receive the error message:
1054Unknown column 'Array' in 'field list'
​
I tried under the Edit action for DB Save to set "Save under Model ID" to NO or to YES but that does not solve the issue
​
Please could you drive me to the correct settings I have to use?
​
Thanks in advance
Gr GreyHead 21 Feb, 2018
HI remix,
​
Please drag a Handle Arrays action into the OnSubmit event and move it up before the DB Save action.
​
Bob
re remix 21 Feb, 2018
Thanks GH!
​
That makes it
​
Best Regards
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.