Forums

Email-Field shows Code after wrong capture input

mauermedia 24 Sep, 2014
Hello,

after a wrong captcha- input in the Code-Filed I get the following code in the Email-Field instead of repeating the Email witch the user put in.

<script type='text/javascript'> <!-- var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy25678 = 'test' + '@'; addy25678 = addy25678 + 'test' + '.' + 'xx'; document.write('<a ' + path + '\'' + prefix + ':' + addy25678 + '\'>'); document.write(addy25678); document.write('<\/a>'); //-->\n </script><script type='text/javascript'> <!-- document.write('<span style=\'display: none;\'>'); //--> </script>Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein! <script type='text/javascript'> <!-- document.write('</'); document.write('span>'); //--> </script>
maxime.durand 07 Nov, 2014
Hi

I have the same problem.

In back office, with "Test Form" in Chrono forms coponent, all is ok ... but when I use the front office, I have the message :

Cette adresse e-mail est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser." id="Email" placeholder="" maxlength="" size="" class="validate['required'] form-control" title="" style="" data-inputmask="" data-load-state="" data-tooltip="" type="text

My form is in an artivcle (by the plugin) / Joomla 3.x / Purity III Template

I have disabled the plugin "Email Cloaking" and the form not send the mail.

In plugin list order :
Email cloaking ID 406
Chrono forms ID 10006

Have you got an idea ?

Best regards,

Maxime
Max_admin 07 Nov, 2014
Hi Maxime,

The solution is in the link posted by Bob in his reply above!

Regards,
Max
Max
ChronoForms developer...
Did you try ChronoMyAdmin for managing your Joomla database tables ?
GreyHead 07 Nov, 2014
Hi Maxime,

You say that you have disabled Email Cloaking . . . but the code you have posted is created by an Email Cloaking plug-in so either it isn't disabled or there is another plug-in that is doing something similar.

Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.