Forums

Tabbed form don't work

FloB 09 Sep, 2013
Hi,
You can use the container to build a tabbed form without using specificly the template beez_20 (I know it works on my site wich use another template).
Maybe it's the way you create your form that is wrong.
Can you explain how you built your form?
Flo
GreyHead 09 Sep, 2013
Hi gmbcyr,

What exactly didn't work? As FloB says you don't need the Beez template but you may need to add CSS for the tabs if your template doesn't include it (some do, some don't).

Bob
gmbcyr 09 Sep, 2013
Tank you for all reply,
i add a view of my form. i explain than Tab1,Tab2 and Tab3 are link to each tabbed
GreyHead 09 Sep, 2013
Hi gmbcyr,

OK - that's normal. Your template doesn't support the Joomla! tabs code. Just temporarily switch to Beez and you should see that the tabs look OK.

Bob
ShoestringWebs 08 Feb, 2014
I have the same problem as described above. What is the tabs code and how do I add the tabs code to my template?
ShoestringWebs 08 Feb, 2014
More info.... my test form looks like gmbcyr's example above. However, I can create a menu link to the form, assign the beez template to the link, and the tabs work. What must I add to my template to make the tabs work?
GreyHead 09 Feb, 2014
Hi ShoestringWebs,

You need the CSS that formats the Joomla! tab. You can start out by finding that section in the Beez CSS file and copying it either to your template CSS or to a Load CSS action in your form.

Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.