\n '); //--> Dit e-mailadres wordt beveiligd tegen spambots. JavaScript dient ingeschakeld te zijn om het te bekijken. '); //--> The Dutch part (Dit e-mailadres wordt beveiligd tegen spambots. JavaScript dient ingeschakeld te zijn om het te bekijken.) I translated: This e-mailadres is protected against spambots. JavaScript need to be enabled to see it.I have added a screenshots of my problem (frontend display).Can someone help me with this?😶 Kind regards,Ruud"> [SOLVED] JavaScript message in input field (frontend view) - Forums

Forums

[SOLVED] JavaScript message in input field (frontend view)

flyboeing 10 Dec, 2012
Hello all,

I have made my form and it is working very well. Users need to login to use this form. I used the "Load User Info [GH]" from the website of Greyhead (many thanks for that😀!), and I used the {cfu_username} and {cfu_email} in the code of my form (in the value="").

So I have the value="{cfu_username}" and the value="{cfu_email}".

After finishing my form I used the plugin of chronoforms to insert it on my page. When I go to my page the username is already 'loaded' in the form but the email ain't working😟

This is what is in my email input field:
 <script type='text/javascript'> <!-- var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy94675 = 'contact' + '@'; addy94675 = addy94675 + 'pro-aviation' + '.' + 'nl'; document.write('<a ' + path + '\'' + prefix + ':' + addy94675 + '\'>'); document.write(addy94675); document.write('<\/a>'); //-->\n </script><script type='text/javascript'> <!-- document.write('<span style=\'display: none;\'>'); //--> </script>
Dit e-mailadres wordt beveiligd tegen spambots. JavaScript dient ingeschakeld te zijn om het te bekijken. <script type='text/javascript'> <!-- document.write('</'); document.write('span>'); //--> </script>

The Dutch part (Dit e-mailadres wordt beveiligd tegen spambots. JavaScript dient ingeschakeld te zijn om het te bekijken.) I translated: This e-mailadres is protected against spambots. JavaScript need to be enabled to see it.

I have added a screenshots of my problem (frontend display).

Can someone help me with this?😶

Kind regards,
Ruud
flyboeing 10 Dec, 2012
Hi Bob,

Thank you very much!
This work like a charm!😀

Regards,
Ruud
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.