Cannot create table with ChronoMyAdmin

How to fix table creation errors in ChronoMyAdmin.

Overview

The problem is that ChronoMyAdmin fails to create tables and shows a generic "Error creating table" message without explaining the cause.
Update ChronoMyAdmin to the latest version, as the issue has been fixed in the new update. If the problem persists, create tables using an alternative tool like phpMyAdmin.

Answered
Bugs
em empulse 02 Jan, 2026
1 Likes

When I try to create a table using ChronoMyAdmin I get a message "Error creating table" upon saving,

There is no indication as to the cause.

Not a huge problem for me as I can create tables through phpMyAdmin, but it would be nice if it worked.

Max_admin Max_admin 05 Sep, 2026
Answer

Hi empulse

A bit late but I have fixed this for the new update.

Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
Post a Reply