SQL-injection 403

Resolve a 403 SQL-injection error when deleting a database row in ChronoForms v6.

Overview

The issue occurs because the RS-Firewall security extension is blocking the delete action, flagging it as a potential SQL-injection attempt.
Add an exception for the delete operation within the RS-Firewall configuration to allow the action to proceed.

Answered
ChronoForms v6
ro rojteatern 26 Oct, 2022
Hi,
​
I have a v5 installation of CF and CC at our dev-site and if I veiw the DB-table at the backend I'm able to delete a row.
I'm trying to make v6 work on the dev-site and I can view the DB-table (the same) but gets an error-message whe trying to delete a row.
403: You have no access SQL-injection detected.
​
Any suggestions?
​
//Dennis
Co Colnem 26 Oct, 2022
How do you try to delete your field?
ro rojteatern 26 Oct, 2022
Hi Colnem,
​
Checked the checkbox in front of the row and clicked "Delete".
​
//Dennis
Co Colnem 27 Oct, 2022
OK
​
Sorry, I can't help you. Contact the developer.
ro rojteatern 27 Oct, 2022
Answer
Solved! It was the RS-FW that needed to have a exeption.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.