CSV Export hangs after saving file

wa wallyhowe 29 Mar, 2022
I'm either dim or missing something obvious as no-one else seems to have this problem
All I am trying to do is to export a table to csv in V7, just as I used to do in V6 (and 5,4 and 3).
Page 1 view has a button that goes to page 2 where there is a read action and a csv action.
It all works work and I can save the table which saves fine and is correct and complete on opening. However, the browser simply loops with the circle going round.
​
Please someone put me out of my misery and tell me how to stop the hang/loop!
​
Also, there is no 'Stopper' action in V7. What is used instead or is it redundant?
Wallyhowe
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.