How to change time on a reply on Chronoforum

Jo Joris 25 Jan, 2022
Hi,
​
I use Chrono forum V2 on my website and I did had an aswer yesterday on my forum that mess up a little bit the order of the topic.

I can't figure out why his answers appear earlier than what they should.
​
I'd like to know if it possible to just change the time of an answer on a topic ?
Gr GreyHead 25 Jan, 2022
Hi Joris,
​
I think that you might need to edit this directly in the database table.
​
Bob
Jo Joris 25 Jan, 2022
Hi,
​
Thanks for the short answer,
​
I found out that this guy wasn't living in the same country as our website and that joomla was setting his time zone as default.
​
This might be the reason why his messages did not appear on the same time as us.
​
I changed it hopefully it will not happen again otherwise, I'll find a way to fix it.
​
Have a good one !
​
Joris
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.