Chronoforms does not work any longer after WordPress update

dn dnigra 30 Sep, 2021
I haven't gotten any advice or even feedback about my earlier post with the title "jquery errors after updating WordPress" so I am posting again with a more direct title: Chronoforms simply does not work any more on my site.
​
Is anyone else seeing problems on WordPress? Is Chronoforms being actively supported on WordPress?
​
We updated to WordPress 5.8.1. We are using a paid and validated Chronoforms v 7.0.7.
​
Here are the things I have discovered so far that are broken:
  1. Single checkboxes cannot be checked
  2. Calendar is broken
  3. Events such as hide/show and enable/disable validation for fields depending on the value of a radio button do not work. There is no change in visibility or required status.
I haven't tested everything else yet but I will keep this post updated as/if I run across more problems.
ca cappleby 26 Oct, 2021
Hi dnigra.
I'd be happy if I cold even get the form to show in Wordpress. I'm using teh shortciode {chronoforms7} Contact_Form2 {/chronoforms7} on my page but the shortcode is just showing up.
dn dnigra 26 Oct, 2021
Hi Cappleby,
​
Use a shortcode like: [Chronoforms chronoform=Contact_Form2]. But actually, I wouldn't bother. Clearly Chronoforms is no longer supported on WordPress. I am actively testing other form plugins.
ca cappleby 26 Oct, 2021
I thought I'd done that but it didn't work. I then worked out that I could copy the shortcode link in the list of forms and it worked.
​
Thanks.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.