How do i add Recaptcha to Chronoforms 7 in Wordpress?

I can't find any specific details on how to add recaptcha to a form. While in the views editor i do see under the Security dropdown "ReCaptcha". I have added to that to my form. I have selected V3. I am not sure what other steps to take? When i look at the form it simply says "The reCaptcha site key is missing". I don't know where to specify the key or if there are any other steps? Thanks for any help provided!
Gr GreyHead 16 Aug, 2021
Hi James,
​
Please try clicking the Settings link in the main CFv7 menu bar then scroll down and you will see a Google ReCaptcha section where you can add the keys - they will then be available for all your forms I think.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.