Two forms in same page

cw cwadmin 10 May, 2021
Hi,
at this page I've two forms in the same page
​
https://www.lexter.com/test
​
If I compile and click the first submit button the url action is of the second form and all I get validation error of second form:
​
https://www.lexter.com/test?chronoform=form-contatti-landing-page-it-02&event=submit2
​
If I compile the second form all go fine.
​
Could you to help me to resolve this issue?
​
Regards
Emanuele
Gr GreyHead 11 May, 2021
Hi Emanuele,
​
The submit buttons on the two forms both use the same names and ids - I suspect that may be causing the problem as HTML requires the ids to be unique.
​
Bob
cw cwadmin 11 May, 2021
Hi Bob,
I've update the names and ids value for each forms button but the issue reimain
​
<button class="ui button green" type="submit" name="inviarichiesta1" id="inviarichiesta1" value="inviarichiesta1" data-selections="0" data-message="Please make a selection from the list">Invia</button>
​
<button class="ui button green" type="submit" name="inviarichiesta2" id="inviarichiesta2" value="inviarichiesta2" data-selections="0" data-message="Please make a selection from the list">Invia</button>
​
Regards
Emanuele
cw cwadmin 12 May, 2021
Hi,
anyone have some update?
Regards
Emanuele
cw cwadmin 17 May, 2021
Hi,
there is a way resolve my issue?
Regards
Emanuele
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.