Conditional Logic using dropdown options - C6

rl rlassen 13 Apr, 2021
Help! I've read through a number of forums and have not yet figured this out.
​
I'm trying to accomplish the following:
​
A general dropdown list that asks the user to select from 1 of the following:
​
ADD-Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving Course
Alive At 25 Course
Alcohol and Drug Offender Course
Defensive Driving – 4 Hr. Course
Basic Motorcycle Training Course
​
A secondary dropdown list that appears when option 1 (ADD class) and I will need the same format for all of the classes, is selected:
​
ADD - May 15 - 8am-5pm
ADD - May 22 - 8am-5pm
ADD - May 29 - 8am-5pm
ADD - June 12 - 8am-5pm
​
I need the first general dropdown that lists the classes to appear at all times on the form. The secondary dropdown should only appear IF a user selects that specific class. Once a specific class is selected, a secondary dropdown should appear with a list of class times specific to that class.
​
Reply to rlassen@nesafetycouncil.org.
​
Thanks so much,
Rebekah Lassen
he healyhatman 14 Apr, 2021
Sounds like a standard "dynamic dropdown", try searching for that.
Gr GreyHead 14 Apr, 2021
Hi Rebekah,
​
There is a Dynamic DropDown Demo form in CFv6 - that's a good place to start.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.