WordPress Showing multiple forum time

WordPress ChronoForms plugin displaying multiple form instances.

Overview

The issue occurs when the form shortcode is placed in a site header or widget area that repeats content.
Ensure the form shortcode is inserted only once in a single page or post content area, not in a header, footer, or sidebar widget that appears site-wide.

Answered
WordPress
jo johanthomas12 29 Mar, 2021
Answer
Hi, I have used Chronoforms before in Joomla and have followed multiple guides and successfully created working forms, Recently I have created a store my welding yard in WordPress and installed the Chronoforms plugin, and went about creating a form as usual (I watched a tutorial as well to catch up with things) however the form I created, again very simple shows on the page 4 x.
​
literally shows the same form 4 x in a row in the header when I click test form. ( with the rest of the site below, not on its own page)
​
I have tried searching for this error in the forums and in google but cannot find anything similar.
​
Any suggestions?
​
thanks for any help
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.