Save Data Chronoforms7

Na NachoMestre 27 Feb, 2021
Hi, I don't understand how to save data in chronoforms 7
​
​
View pages (star page)
​
Save Data Chronoforms7 image 1
​
​
Action page (end page)
​
1- data source create
2- add value (data:} and insert {data:id} type=INT , index primary
​
Save Data Chronoforms7 image 2
​
Setting Forms
​
1-New installer and create DB table
2- new connected tables
​
Save Data Chronoforms7 image 3
​
​
the problem is that it does not save the values in the database
​


please help !
cr cruser 13 Apr, 2021
Your second graphic: to get mine to work I had to use a format like this {data:Article.frname}, yours would be {data:Article.nombre} unless you are using something different.
gi giamas72 23 Jan, 2022
did you solved this issue? I really don't have any idea on how to save data in a DB
I just created a bkp file of current form. I really can't solve by myself
​
​[file=https://liberotorneificioscacchi.it/Chronoforms7_http___localhost_23_Jan_2022_12_47_33.cf7bak]CF7 Backup[/file]
Co Colnem 23 Jan, 2022
Hi
​
It works for me...
​
Step 1: Installer + Connect Table in admin, a simple table with an "id" Autocreate + primary Key, and a text field names "toto" (I didn't know that way: I've always created my table with Phpadmin).
Step 2: Verify with PHPMyAdmin that my table exist.
Step 3: In Admin, delete installer and connected table
Step 4: New View, create a simple form with one Text Field named "text_1"
Step 4: End Page, New Action Save Data, remove Whole Data Forms to Add a Data Source: table FIeld Name= toto, Value= {data:text_1}
​
Good luck
gi giamas72 23 Jan, 2022
ok now it seems works EXPECT for a funny side-effect: everytime I call the page with form a new record with NULL data will be added to my table. do you know why?
Co Colnem 23 Jan, 2022
I don't understand very well: Are you datas saved + a null record, or data not saved and only a null record?
​
Insert an Action Message before the Save Data Element, including {data.pr:} in its content, post me the {data.pr} result...
gi giamas72 23 Jan, 2022
I mean exactly what I said. everytime I'm opening the page with blank form, a null record it's created in my DB, before I push the "insert button", or I'm write down any value in the fields of my form.
After I push the insert button, a new record with proper values will be insert in my DB (as expected)
So, just the "creation" of the form is going to create the "NULL RECORD" in my DB
​
Here is the result of your request:
  • Array
    (
    [option] => com_chronoforms7
    [cont] => manager
    [chronoform] => Iscrizione_template
    )
Co Colnem 23 Jan, 2022
Have you deleted Installer and Connected Table in Settings/Admin?
Co Colnem 23 Jan, 2022
Second: Is it a Standalone form or a sequential Form? It would be a sequential form...
Co Colnem 23 Jan, 2022
Third : Your View had to be in the first page, your Save Data in the end page. The button Submit Choose the End Page.
gi giamas72 27 Jan, 2022
thanks, I moved "Save Data" in the New page I created (End Page) and removed from the first page.
Thanks, ciao
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.