Newbie Columns for forms?

How to arrange form fields side by side in columns.

Overview

The issue occurs when form fields are displayed in a long vertical list instead of a compact column layout.
Use the Multi field or GRID area in CF to group fields and display them side by side.

Answered
ChronoForms v7
Sw SwingeyP 14 Jan, 2021
A quick and easy one I suspect.
​
How do I place fields side by side to make 'columns' rather than having a long list?
​
Paul
Max_admin Max_admin 15 Jan, 2021
Answer
Put them in a "Multi field" area!
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
Sw SwingeyP 15 Jan, 2021
Thanks. I managed to do it with the GRID area eventually.
​
Chronoforms looks to be a good product but you need MUCH better documentation or video tutorials that cover each of the form elements.
​
Thank you for your response.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.