How put a data base field in link

oz ozkrsanchez 31 Oct, 2020
Hi everybody, I need put varible in link, but i dont know how this work.
​
1. I have a read data, this work good. The name is "leer_inscricpion" and the model name is "inscripcion".
​
How put a data base field in link image 1
​
​
2. I need show a file. The URL is http://bhumk.com/vunv/imagenes/DIAFER%20SALUD%20SAS/DIAFER%20SALUD%20SAS_cc.pdf
​
The color blue is a field the Data Base. Exactly is DIAFER SALUD SAS
The color red is the name file, conformed by the data base field more _cc mas extension pdf
​
I use link for go here. But not work.
​
How put a data base field in link image 2
​
​
I write this sentence in the field URL and/or URL parameters
​
<a href="http://bhumk.com/vunv/imagenes/{var:leer_inscricpion.inscripcion.nombre}/{var:leer_inscricpion.inscripcion.nombre}_cc.pdf"></a>
​
Can one of you help me? please.
Max_admin Max_admin 31 Oct, 2020
The Read Data is on the same page of the Link ?
​
Please enable the form debug, it will show the Read Data "var" which should show you the data structure, or post that part here and I can check your syntax!
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
oz ozkrsanchez 02 Nov, 2020
Hi Max, yes, the Read Data is on the same page of the link.
​
I activated the debug.

Pass this information to a notepad file, please verify it.
​
Suggestion:
Look at the [nolmbre] field.
​
​[file=13454]debug.txt[/file]
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.