Align data checkbox. Create table and .cvs file

Sa SalvoG14 16 Oct, 2020
Good morning,

I created an evaluation form with chronoform7 but I don’t know how
to create with the form data a table to be displayed on the site with a
button to export the data.

With chronoform7 I was able to display only column headers but not data.

I also tried chronoform6 and chronoconnectivity6 and I
managed to create a DB where I recorded the data and was able to view the data in the table and
create a button that exports it to a file format . cvs, but the
exported file is empty!
​
What other information can it be useful to send you to help me?

Thank you
Salvatore
Max_admin Max_admin 23 Oct, 2020
Hi Salvatore,
​
Did you setup the table columns correctly ? maybe the path was not correct, please check the demo form called Basic Articles Listing!
​
You can also enable the form debug to make sure the data is being read correctly!
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.