install Connectivity e Form

Sa SalvoG14 06 Oct, 2020
Good morning,
I have to use Chronoform and Chronoconnectivity.
Which one is better to install first?
Thank you
Salvatore
Gr GreyHead 07 Oct, 2020
Hi Salvatore,
​
Generally better to install ChronoForms last just in case there are some extra updates in the shared files.
​
However, if you need both then ChronoForms v7 includes the ability to create listings.
​
Bob
Sa SalvoG14 13 Oct, 2020
Hi Bob,
Sorry to pick up late and for my bad English.
If possible I would prefer to form with chronoform7. It’s the first time I use the software and I have some difficulties.
I’d be happy to buy you some coffee if you can help me.
I need to:
1) to display on a page of the site the data of a form on a list and then have a button to export them in format .cvs
2) to improve the view of some form fields.
If necessary I can send you the sreenshot of the form.
Thank you
Salvatore
Max_admin Max_admin 27 Oct, 2020
v7 has a Connectivity app mode now, so just use v7 and build a Connectivity app for the list and form together, there is no demo yet but let me know your questions!
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.