Error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server

oz ozkrsanchez 31 Jul, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a joomla application with chronoforms6 and chronoconnectivity6.Everything was working correctly but today it doesn't work!Please help.
​
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check
the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near 'FROM `#__chronoforms_data_departamento` AS
`cargardepartamentos` LIMIT 100' at line 1
​
Error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server image 1
​
I add the control where possibly the error is.
​
Error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server image 2
​
​
I appreciate your help and collaboration.
Gr GreyHead 01 Aug, 2020
Hi ozkrsanchez ,
​
I suggest that you copy the MySQL command into PHPMyAdmin (or some other MySQL tool) to see if you can identify the source of the error.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.