wysiwyg editor in frontend

hc hchc 14 Jul, 2020
I want to enable the wysiwyg editor for a textarea in the frontend. But I want to show only a few icons in this editor. For example only the list icon and the bold icon. How can I change the appearance of the editor?
Gr GreyHead 15 Jul, 2020
Hi hchc,
​
There is a FAQ here for doing this in CFv5. It looks as if it should still work with CFv6.
​
Bob
hc hchc 16 Jul, 2020
Yes I'm using CFv6. Does this faq work also for CFv6?
Max_admin Max_admin 21 Jul, 2020
Yes, but that code will output an editor directly, you will not be using a textarea view in v6
​
If this is a new form and you can switch to v7 instead (you can install it with v6 on the same website) then I can add a new v7 feature to allow configuring the editor parameters in the textarea!
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.