Include Google Analytics Referral data

lt ltempest 22 May, 2020
Hello,
I have found some older posts on the forum about integrating Google Analytics tracking code into a form submission. Trying some of these examples in v6 does not seem to work, they are very outdated.
​
Could you please provide some advice and guidance on adding Google Analytics, and specifically the referral link to any submissions via a Chrono form?
​
Thanks
lt ltempest 13 Jul, 2020
Hi,
just bumping this in the hope of a reply, I have used Google Tag manager, how can I track submissions now?
​
Thanks
Max_admin Max_admin 16 Jul, 2020
how does the Google tag manager works ? please post how you are supposed to tag a specific page, what code should be added to the page ?
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
lt ltempest 20 Jul, 2020
Admin,
That is my question! I have no idea where to actually start adding any type of tracking code!
​
I was sent this video explanation, but would it work in ChronoForms?
​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aQhsMs67Rc[youtube]2aQhsMs67Rc[/youtube]
​
Lee
Max_admin Max_admin 06 Aug, 2020
if you want to include a javascript code or file on the page then this is possible with the js view.
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.