How do I set video uploads in form to a specific folder on server?

ru rustyDusty 18 Mar, 2020
I have a form that friends fill out and then upload and small video clip for others to see. Where does the video end up and how can I tell the form where to send said video?
​
Thank you.
he healyhatman 18 Mar, 2020
It ends up wherever you tell it to end up in the Upload File action
Just remember it's a file path NOT a URL
ru rustyDusty 23 Mar, 2020
I forgot about the upload file action. I forgot about actions altogether. I simply duplicated another form and started from there.
Thanks for reminding me.
​
I was rusty
jo johanthomas12 05 Feb, 2022

I have a form that friends fill out and then upload and small video clip for others to see. Where does the video end up and how can I tell the form where to send said video?


i am not under standing what you are talking
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.