Unpublish row, possible?

Al Alistair 18 Jan, 2020
Hi, I wanted to temporarily unpublish a row on the form, but I see only the delete option, that would mean I'd have to rewrite it again, so I wondered if there's an option to unpublish/hide a row without deleting it. Thanks in any case.
Gr GreyHead 18 Jan, 2020
Hi Alistair,
​
A couple of ways to do this:
​
+ the simplest is to make a copy of the form - rename the copy to be different, then delete the row from the version you are using. When you want to switch back, rename them both again.
​
+ use CSS to hide the row - you might also need to disable the element and/or adjust the validation settings.
​
Bob
he healyhatman 18 Jan, 2020
The SIMPLEST is to temporarily put it inside a switcher area, with an unreachable branch. Or set it to disabled, or hidden.
Al Alistair 20 Jan, 2020

Or set it to disabled, or hidden.


​
Where are these options available?
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.