Send the collected data form to the articles of the Joomla category

ma maurizio.t 27 Nov, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm Maurizio, web designer.

I wanted help setting up a form.

I would like the data collected in the form to be sent both in the e-mail but also in a Joomla article category list.

it's possible?

give me an idea?

thanks anyway

Bye
Gr GreyHead 27 Nov, 2019
1 Likes
Hi Maurizio,
​
It is possible. I think that you will need to write Custom PHP in the form On Submit event to create the article.
​
Bob
ma maurizio.t 27 Nov, 2019
I did some research and found some tutorials related to Chronoconnectivity,
​
how can I get a good result using Chronoforms and Chronoconnectivity?
without writing PHP Code?

this is the tutorial, but it is old VIDEO
​
its possible with v6

thanks for your help
he healyhatman 28 Nov, 2019
1 Likes
Sorry what exactly are you trying to do? Create a new article, under a particular category?
​
If so just look at the #__content table, it should have all the columns you need to use in your save data action.
ma maurizio.t 28 Nov, 2019
I want the data sent in a simple form sent to:

1) E.mail
2) Joomla article

Can this be done?

Can you tell me how?

Is there a tutorial?
​
I couldn't do this!


"If so just look at the #__content table, it should have all the columns you need to use in your save data action."

This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.