Menü Buttons changed with chronoforms

How to fix menu button layout changes caused by ChronoForms.

Overview

The problem is that adding a CF form to an article applies CSS classes that override the menu's styling.
Navigate to the menu module's advanced settings and add a custom class suffix to restore the correct layout.

Answered
ChronoForms v6
vi viRo369 19 Nov, 2019
Hi guys I need necessarily your help,
​
I would like to purchase a license for chronoforms but first of all I have to fix my "bug".
​
So what happens. If I add chronoforms it messes up my menü button layout.
I added it via {chronoforms6}kontaktv2{/chronoforms6} in an article.
​
This is how it should look like:
Menü Buttons changed with chronoforms image 1
​
and this is how it looks like if I press on "Kontakt" while chronoforms is added:
​
Menü Buttons changed with chronoforms image 2
​
If I remove chronoforms in the article, the layout works perfectly - so some settings in chronoforms keeps changing the button layout.
​
URL: https://medicon-fitness.de/neuwied/
​
Any idea how to fix that?
​
I'm using the newest joomla with newest version of chronoforms.

Best regards
Viktor
vi viRo369 20 Nov, 2019
Answer
Found the issue and fixed it:

Menu -> Modulsettings - advanced and add " largeMenu" to "Menüklassensuffix" in german.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.