Date picker and Dropdowns Not Working

Re Revolion 03 Oct, 2019
Hello,
​
Having issues here on https://www.lonestarpartybuses.com/reserve-now with the date picker and dropdown fields actually showing and allowing to make a selection. Now I followed some of the things I saw in other posts like open it in preview from admin area and it was working then. Also, check for Javascript errors and I did that and followed the links, but that did not fair so well in me understanding what is actually the issue.
​
Thanks,
JT
Gr GreyHead 04 Oct, 2019
Hi JT,
​
Not sure what is happening - it looks like a template setting of some kind as the form without the template works OK. Please check the template settings and turn off anything that affect form fields.
​
Bob
Re Revolion 04 Oct, 2019
It's a Joomla51 template and I don't see anything in there that would cause that issue. It's a simple template. Anything I can try to fix it. Thinking about making those regular text fields for now until we can get it figured out,
Gr GreyHead 05 Oct, 2019
Hi JT,
​
Looks like you've edited the inputs - I suggest that you add placeholders to show the formats you want e.g. dd-mm-yyyy and also some client side validation so that you get clean dates and times.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.