Adding extra text to emails

lt ltempest 03 Oct, 2019
Hello,
I'm migrating a form from v5 to v6. I have everything converted successfully expect for the item below.
​
When the email is sent depending on whether there was a number entered into the fields it would add additional text in the email being sent. So my code in my v5 form is:
​
 <td><?php if ( !empty($form->data['SSS-HPLB']) ) { echo "{$form->data['SSS-HPLB']} - HPLB"; } ?></td>
How can I convert this code so it works in the v6 form? will this simply convert and work in my v6 email form setup?
​
Thanks for your advice!
​
Lee
Gr GreyHead 04 Oct, 2019
Hi Lee,
​
Please try replacing $form with $this
​
Bob
lt ltempest 04 Oct, 2019
Bob,
Awesome that works, thanks so much :-)
​
Lee
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.