Joomla: - Minimum user group to design forms?

Set minimum user group permissions for ChronoForms.

Overview

The issue is determining the required Joomla user group level for a developer to design forms without granting full super user access.
Configure the permissions directly in the Joomla Global Configuration under the ChronoForms component settings to assign appropriate access to a custom administrator group.

Answered
ChronoForms v6
Ni NickOg 17 Sep, 2019
I want to set up a new Chronoforms developer. What is the minimum Joomla group required? Does he/she need to be a super user? It seems so.
​
Nick
Gr GreyHead 17 Sep, 2019
Hi Nick,
​
I believe that you can set Admin permissions for the component. In the past I have created an Admin User group and given them CF permissions. Sorry but I'm not sure exactly what the settings are to do this for CFv6.
​
Bob
Ni NickOg 17 Sep, 2019
Answer
That was the answer Bob. Provided access to CF6 via
System|Global Configuration|Component}Chronoform6|Permisssions

Thanks
​
Nick
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.