Setting number of columns

mu murugappan 24 Aug, 2019
Hi,
​
I am a new user to the product. I see that all the fields defined in a from seems to be stacking vertically. How do i place fields in multi column layout? I cannot see this anywhere.
​
Please help.
Gr GreyHead 24 Aug, 2019
Hi murugappan.
​
You can use the Multi Field Area in the Designer tab to group form elements in a row. See the Basic Contact Demo form for an example.
​
Note that using the Multi Field Area can cause problems when forms are use on smaller screens e.g. phones.
​
Bob
mu murugappan 24 Aug, 2019
Hi Bob,
​
Thank you.
​
Its odd. When i loaded the Basic Contact Form or a new form i dont get the Design Option. I the layout did not have the multiple columns. I found the PayPal Payment form had this and looked great, except the was this new option called "Designer". Please advise.
​
Another odd thing i could not upload the PNG files for you. I get "Error saving attachment file".
he healyhatman 26 Aug, 2019
There's no "design" tab anymore, it's now "View" . Same idea though.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.