email multi attachments

dq dquatre 30 Jul, 2019
I have created a form with a file upload field with the multipe option enabled. But in the email that is sent only a single file of the selected ones is attached. How do I have to do it so that all the files are attached?
Gr GreyHead 30 Jul, 2019
Hi dquatre,
​
Are all the files being uploaded? If not then check that the Upload File element has an array name ending in [].
​
Bob
dq dquatre 30 Jul, 2019
Hi Bob,
​
Not all files are uploaded, only one.
​
In the setup, in the Files upload element, in the Array fields field I have put the field name followed by []. Do I have to put it somewhere else?
​
Xavi
Gr GreyHead 31 Jul, 2019
Hi Xavi,
​
In the Designer tab it is the element there that needs the array name.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.