VALIDATING WILCARD DOMAIN NAME

at atanunu 17 Jul, 2019
Please, is it possible to validate a wildcard domain *.e.col.ng or *col.ng; I have a set of website sharing same Joomla installation; When I validate one of the domain, the rest still shows NOT VALIDATED and its not possible to validate the separately.
​
Kindly advise.
Gr GreyHead 17 Jul, 2019
Hi atanunu,
​
If you validate the root domain col.ng - then any sub-domains should also be valid.
​
Bob
at atanunu 17 Jul, 2019
Okay, thanks sir. Will try it now
es esebun 27 Jul, 2019
Please, I am still having errors.
​
I have validated https://col.ng as a domain name - there are different domain sharing the same joomla installation (portal.bestbrain.col.ng, portal.msgmakurdi.col.ng etc.) - I am having errors as all the other domains are showing "One element is not displayed on the frontend because the extension is not validated"
​
Kindly assist me on how to validate the other domains.
​
Thanks
Gr GreyHead 29 Jul, 2019
Hi esebun,
​
Did you validate col.ng or https://col.ng ??
​
Please contact Max using the Contact menu above if you need to change the validation.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.