Files config is empty

er eric67 11 Jun, 2019
hello
​
I try to use file field with a repeater When I click to submit , I have "Files config is empty" If someone has an idea
​
eric
he healyhatman 11 Jun, 2019
Look at the repeater area demo, it includes setup for a file field.
er eric67 12 Jun, 2019
I'm sorry I don't know how I can fix this problem
​
there is nothing special in the repeater area demo
I don't see anything
er eric67 12 Jun, 2019
I cant't send my form on the forum : Error saving the attachment file.
he healyhatman 12 Jun, 2019
What do you have in your file upload action? And if you do have a file upload action, perhaps because you want files to be uploaded to a different area than the default, have you turned off the "Upload Files" setting in the main Settings page for your form, since those two will conflict?
​
You can upload screenshot by using snag.gy
Al Alistair 14 Oct, 2020
How has this been solved? Thanks.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.