Error "Undefined index:" sending contact form

pk pklinke 17 May, 2019
I have restored a backup of a contact form from another site to an new site, made some changes.
​
On test I receive this error:
​
Sie haben nicht das richtige Bild gewählt.
(translated You didn't choose the right image)

Notice: Undefined index: name in /homepages/37/d33287505/htdocs/joomla_live/libraries/cegcore2/admin/extensions/chronofc/functions/validate_fields/validate_fields_output.php on line 95
​
The correct Image is selected, I don't want to use a database.
​
I can not find the reason.
​
Regards
Peter
Max_admin Max_admin 18 May, 2019
Hi Peter,
​
Maybe this is a small bug, you can disable the security image validation or wait for the new update!
​
Best regards
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
pk pklinke 20 May, 2019
Hi Max,
​
It happens only when I add the form inside an item with {chronoforms6}kontaktformular{/chronoforms6}.
Directly called as menu item it works well.
​
I need the security image and I don't want to use google recaptcha (not tested if this would work)
​
​
Peter
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.