Honeypot bug after Update on ChronForms 6.1

SA SAM_0088 30 Apr, 2019
After updating to ChronoForms 6.1, I get an error message. The problem is the Honeypot function. I noticed the problem on several websites of my clients.

Is this a bug or does anyone have an idea how I could fix it?

Thank you very much.
Honeypot bug after Update on ChronForms 6.1 image 1
Max_admin Max_admin 30 Apr, 2019
Hi Sam,
​
The problem is caused by different fields, not only the honeypot, it can be fixed now by setting your Error reporting to "None" under the Joomla global config!
​
The issue should be fixed in the next update if you can wait few more days.
​
Best regards
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.