ChronoForms v5 could not connect to database

me memento 21 Dec, 2018
Hi,
​
I have a problem with my contactform ChronoForm v5. I am getting the error 'Could not connect to MySQL'. .
I already made an update. Is there somewhere in the ftp- files where I can reconnect the form to the database? Or what could be the problem? I'm currently running Joomla 3.3.6 on PHP 7.1. Website is: www.intercoiffure.be.
Thank you very much!
Regards Els
Gr GreyHead 22 Dec, 2018
Hi Memento,
​
Is that the full error message?
​
Do you have any ChronoForms specific settings in the Forms Manager Settings tab? If, so they might need updating.
​
Also, is your site using the old MySQL driver (check the Site Configuration settings) that might need to be updated to MySQLi
​
Bob
me memento 22 Dec, 2018
Hi Bob,
​
Thank you for your reply. I just checked the MySQLi driver and that seems to be updated and correct. But what do you mean by Forms Manager Settings Tab? I can't seem to find it.
In the global settings I can find the ChronoForms5 but I can't see any options or possibility to perform an update.
Thank you.
​
Regards Els
Gr GreyHead 22 Dec, 2018
Hi Els,
​
In the ChronoForms Forms Manager page where you have the list of forms look at the icon bar towards the right hand end there is a Settings icon.
​
Bob
me memento 22 Dec, 2018
Hi Bob,
​
It seems I cannot open that page, when I go to the Chronoform , this is the only thing I can see. Hereby some screenshots:ChronoForms v5 could not connect to database image 1
Gr GreyHead 23 Dec, 2018
Hi Els,
​
Sorry, I haven't seen this particular problem before. Do you have the latest release of CFv5 installed?
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.