ChronoForms V5 doesn't work after changing webhoster/server

Ro RolloMan 12 Nov, 2018
Hello,
I changed the Webhoster and travelled with my domain to a new server.
After reinstallation of my old site chronoforms doesn't work. When i enter the Menupoint chronoforms i became an error: the Site isn't available.
in the URL between old and new is a change: old-> neu.szbredstedt.de new-> www.szbredstedt.de
Where is the screw i have to rotate that it worked again?
​
Greets
Gr GreyHead 12 Nov, 2018
Hi RolloMan,
​
I don't know what would cause that. What is the URL you see when ChronoForms is not found?
​
Have you got a livesite setting in the Site Config.php file?
​
Bob
Ro RolloMan 13 Nov, 2018

What is the URL you see when ChronoForms is not found?


https://www.szbredstedt.de/administrator/index.php?option=com_chronoforms5&view=main,
​
ChronoForms V5 doesn't work after changing webhoster/server image 1
​

Have you got a livesite setting in the Site Config.php file


I don's know.
​
I've deleted Chronoforms in my Joomla-Installation and reinstalled it - no changes.
Gr GreyHead 13 Nov, 2018
Hi RolloMan,
​
The URL looks OK so I can only guess that there is some site security setting that is blocking the component. Please double check that the component is enabled in the Extension Manager.
​
Bob
Ro RolloMan 25 Nov, 2018

Please double check that the component is enabled in the Extension Manager.


Check
ChronoForms V5 doesn't work after changing webhoster/server image 2
​
Here is the Server Error Protocol when I want to use chronoforms in the backend:
ChronoForms V5 doesn't work after changing webhoster/server image 3
Gr GreyHead 25 Nov, 2018
Hi Rolloman.
​
Please see the section 'Code bugs with PHP 7' in this FAQ.
​
You might also check that you have the latest release of CFv5 installed as I think this was fixed in CFv5.0.11
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.