ChronoForms 6 recaptcha that passes the test but shows error: The verification code entered is incorrect.

ra rasilva 26 Oct, 2018
Hello, the configuration is as follows in Design:
ChronoForms 6 recaptcha that passes the test but shows error: The verification code entered is incorrect. image 1
Then, the configuration is the following in Setup in Submit:
​
ChronoForms 6 recaptcha that passes the test but shows error: The verification code entered is incorrect. image 2
​
but when I execute the form the following legend:
​
ChronoForms 6 recaptcha that passes the test but shows error: The verification code entered is incorrect. image 3
​
The verification code entered is incorrect.
​
I inform that the captcha of joomla, is enabled
ChronoForms 6 recaptcha that passes the test but shows error: The verification code entered is incorrect. image 4
ChronoForms 6 recaptcha that passes the test but shows error: The verification code entered is incorrect. image 5
​
Where can I have the error that I do not realize.

Thank you. Greetings.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.