unknow column but it exists

we webcrea 21 Sep, 2018
Hi,
​
After a read_data why this error [h1]1054 Unknown column 'user.year' in 'order clause'[/h1]
I'am sure the column exists in phpmyadmin
​
Is there a cache somewhere which save db structure ?
​
Thanks
Regards
Gr GreyHead 21 Sep, 2018
Hi Christophe,
​
Please try the Clear Cache button in the Forms Manager toolbar to delete the CF database cached structures.
​
Bob
he healyhatman 21 Sep, 2018
In your read_data are you actually retrieving user.year?
we webcrea 24 Sep, 2018
Hi Bob and healy,
​
I did it but cache button clear 0 cache!!!
Is it possible to clear cache manually?
​
You know wath ?
I don't understand, this morning checkboxes are save correctly and year is ok!!!
Incredible!!
​
regards
Gr GreyHead 24 Sep, 2018
Hi Christophe,
​
I think that the ChronoForms cache values are renewed every 24 hours so presumably you now have the updated version.
​
Bob
we webcrea 24 Sep, 2018
Hello bob,
​
Yes
​
God moves in mysterious ways
​
thanks
we webcrea 27 Sep, 2018
c'est la mierdasse, cc6 ne suit pas les changement de la base de données et me voilà bloqué pour la journée F**K!!!
we webcrea 13 Oct, 2018
1 Likes
Hello,
​
Is it possible to force the DESCRIBE for a table ? Each day I see it in debug..
​
Or make "clear cache" operational...
​
Regards
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.