Elastic plan order number

ba bartnikj 17 Sep, 2018
Hi.
​
I've bought the Elastic plan to use with ChronoForms. I'd love to use it but I don't know how. I've started the trial period and the option vanished from the validation section. The other thing is I used PayPal for payment and my order number is 8 digits long but activation requires 26 digits...
Sj Sjarel77 19 Nov, 2018
If I understand correctly, that means if I now subscribe for the 1200 days plan, I can use this validation key for example for 50 domains.
​
And in 1200 days, I just need to renew the subscription.
​
In this case, it means 20 dollars for 50 domains for +/- 3 years.
​
Correct?
he healyhatman 19 Nov, 2018
No. One domain for 1200 days, two domains for 600 days, four domains for 300 days...... at least that's my understanding.
​

The subscription days limit is the sum of the validation days which can be allocated to different products and/or domains.

Sj Sjarel77 19 Nov, 2018
The text says:
​
Elastic
* Use on multiple domains
​
And there is only a choice between 1200 days or 30 days
Gr GreyHead 20 Nov, 2018
Hi Sjarel77,
​
You are correct, you can only buy 1200 domain-day or 30 domain-days
​
Each domain-day can be used to validate one domain for one day. So, as healeyhatman says, with the 1200 option you can validate one domain for 1200 days; or two for 300 days, or 1200 for one day - or any combination that you choose. So you could, for example, validate one domain for 1000 days, another two for 80 days and four more for 10 days each.
​
Bob
Sj Sjarel77 21 Nov, 2018
Then this type of subscription is useless for me.
then I will need to buy normal subscriptions.
​
Or Max should awake, and help me out🙂
he healyhatman 21 Nov, 2018
For the OP : Under the My Account link at the top, under My Orders, there should be an Order Number there with a great many digits.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.