Chronoform5 Validation only for popup doesnt work

co contour 13 Sep, 2018
Hi I use Chronoforms for a long time, now I have a problem, please check this out:
https://dema-makler.de/anmeldung-maklerstammtische
​
All working fine. Only the first Popup fails, it is marked as Requiered but the Validation doesnt work.
If there is no change, the form can be sent. How can I fix this.
​
Thank you
co contour 24 Sep, 2018
Hi. No Idea? A Popup is marked als required, but the validation does not work. User can send Form without making a choice in the popup.
Need Help Please.
Gr GreyHead 24 Sep, 2018
Hi contour,
​
I assume that by 'Popup' you mean the first select/drop-down.
​
You need to set the first option with no value, at present it has a value and therefore if it is selected the validation is passed.
​
Bob
co contour 24 Sep, 2018
Great. This works. Thank you so much.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.