Import ChronoForum to Chronoforum2

ka karmalama 23 Aug, 2018
Hello,
​
I try to do an import from ChronoForum to Chronoforum2.
To do that, I go to Chronoforum2 > Import and then set the type to Chronoforum1.
As the both Forums are on the same website, I dont set the Database details.
Then, I clic to start, and to the "Categories a,d Forums".
​
Here, nothing happen.
I've try with different browser, and on different host.
​
Thank you for your help.
Max_admin Max_admin 02 Sep, 2018
Hello,
​
You must provide the database details of your website, even if its the same database.
​
Best regards,
Max
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
ka karmalama 06 Sep, 2018
Hello,
​
thank you for your answer.
​
I've try again with all the database details, the problem is still the same.
Thank you for your help.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.