v6 Edit and Save Form - 1062 Duplicate Error

xe xetra21 17 Aug, 2018
Hi
​
I'm using v6 with Joomla 3.8 (PHP 7.0.13) and have a problem once I have created a form.
​
When I imported the tables from my dev box MySQL messed with the structure and did not transfer the id field as Primary Key in the chronoengine_forms6 table. Consequently, when I changed the form then saved it, it actually duplicated it and didn't save the changes.
​
Then now that I've changed the structure so the id is Auto Increment PK and save the form I get the 1062 duplicate error.
​
I've uninstalled, reinstalled, removed tables and such - same results.
​
Any ideas?
​
Thanks
Gr GreyHead 18 Aug, 2018
Hi xetra21,
​
I've not seen this problem before - what is a 1062 duplicate error exactly?
​
Can you get a clean copy of the table from your dev site and restore that correctly?
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.