Error message before I get the chance to fill it out (Chrome only)

Ri Riska 14 Aug, 2018
Hi,
​
I have created a new form, but when using Chrome I receive an error message before I even get the chance to fill it out (or in this case, select a file to upload).
​
It happens when I use the tab-button or when I actually click on the button to upload a file.
When I click on the button to upload a file, my Finder opens to select a file, but at the same time the error message appears.
​
It looks like the check comes a bit too soon.
​
Here's the page to the form: https://santosbikes.com/santos-stories/aanmelden-santos-hero
​
No issues with Safari or FireFox, only with Chrome.
​
So, how can I resolve this?
​
Thanks, Ellen
Gr GreyHead 14 Aug, 2018
Hi Ellen,
​
I have not seen this reported before, please post a backup copy of your form so that we can take a closer look.
​
Bob
Ri Riska 14 Aug, 2018
Thank you Bob for your quick response.
​
Here's a backup copy of the form.
​
Regards, Ellen[file=10833]Aanmeldformulier_Santos_Hero__14_Aug_2018_10_58_50.cf6bak[/file]
Ri Riska 16 Aug, 2018
Hi GreyHead, have you had time to look into the matter? Thank you so much!
Ellen
Gr GreyHead 16 Aug, 2018
Hi Ellen,
​
It looks to me as if this is a bug :-( I checked the Demo Upload Files form and it does the same thing (though the message is less obvious there).
​
Please use the Contact link above to send a message to Max - the owner and developer - linking to this thread.
​
Bob
Ri Riska 16 Aug, 2018
Thanks Bob for your help. I've send Max the link to this thread.
​
Cheers, Ellen
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.