How-to create a confirmation page?

Enable the multipage section button in ChronoForms.

Overview

The button was not visible in the form designer due to a display issue in the Firefox browser with long forms.
Enable the developer tools in Firefox to make the hidden 'Add Section' button accessible, as a confirmation page requires the multipage form feature.

Answered
ChronoForms v6
ap apsalv 26 Jul, 2018
Hi,
​
I've just complete a big form on my website, when I notice that I cannot add any multipage section on design section (I don't have the button!!).
In the past I used this solution to have a Confirmation page before payment.
​
Now, how I can do it, without Multipage? or how I can enable multipage on my form. I started it from scratch, not using template, and I cannot redo it.
​
I'm using the latest Chronoform for joomla (and I would use the same form also on Wordpress version).
​
Thanks
ap apsalv 26 Jul, 2018
Answer
Solved myself. The field ADD Section for multipage forms was not visible on Firefox when you have long forms.
I discover it enabling developers feature on firefox.
​
Anyway .. The question is: can I have a Confirmation page without Multipage as in CF4?
Gr GreyHead 26 Jul, 2018
Hi apsalv,
​
No I'm afraid not - the confirmation page in CFv4 was a multi-page form but the extra page was added by ChronoForms.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.