Problem with the chronoforms6 plugin

pk pkornmeier 20 Jul, 2018
Hi,
​
I´m using a "tab-menu" from regular labs on a site and having a problem with the chronoforms6 plugin. As soon I implement the form via the plugin, the tab-navigation is not working anymore.
​
URL: https://www.uhl.de/30-facebook/204-aspero-kaiserstuhl.html
​
As you can see the tabs are not working.
​
The same page without chronoforms is working.
​
URL: https://www.uhl.de/30-facebook/208-aspero-kaiserstuhl-no-chrono.html
​
Need help, any suggestions?
​
Greatings from Germany
Pascal
Gr GreyHead 20 Jul, 2018
Hi Pascal,
​
Hard to tell but it looks to me as if both the Tabs library and the CF Semantic UI library have a function called 'show' and the wrong one is being called. I have no idea how to fix that though :-(
​
Bob
he healyhatman 21 Jul, 2018
This may give you some hints as to how to proceed. There's no easy quick fix though - might take some work to get it working.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4599916/jquery-tools-tabs-conflicts-with-jquery-ui
pk pkornmeier 22 Jul, 2018
Hi Bob,
​
thanks for your quick reply. I found at the regular labs website a topic about this.
​
URL: https://www.regularlabs.com/forum/search?q=chronoforms&childforums=1&ids=Array
​
May be this informations could help to solve the problem? I don´t really understand, what they are talking about, but maybe it´s interesting for you.
​
I solved the problem for now, by using a chronoform4 form, that works without problems. But I would like to uninstall Cronoforms4 in future, so it would be great if you can solve the problem.
​
Thanks in advance
Pascal
he healyhatman 23 Jul, 2018
For CF to "solve the problem" they'd have to rewrite pretty much every single method of a library they don't actually own, breaking everyone else's implementations. I highly doubt that's going to happen. I mean it might, I don't work for Maxx, but I doubt it.
​
You'd be better off trying a no-conflict version of the JQuery-UI library, not using it at all (or using a template not based off of it), or trying the steps outlined in the link I gave.
Ba Baum753 09 Sep, 2018
I am facing the same issue, like pkornmeie, no solution yet.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.