Forums

TCPDF BOLD TEXT

rasilva 02 Jul, 2018
Hello: [strong]SETTING UP A REPORT WITH TCPDF AND HIGHLIGHTING A TEXT THIS IS OUT OF THE RIGHT MARGIN
ATTACHED IMAGE OF HOW THE REPORT IS SHOWN AND OF THE CONFIGURATION OF THE SAME
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH[/strong]

this is the code:[br][br]<p>Oficio N&deg; ______________________</p>
<p style="text-align: right;">{var:vLyF}</p>
<p>Al Se&ntilde;or Director<br />Abog. Juan MECCA<br />Registro de la Propiedad Inmueble<br /><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Su despacho</span></p>
<p style="text-align: justify; text-indent: 80px;">Dirijo a Usted el presente, en autos caratulados: <b>&ldquo;{data:tcaratula}&rdquo;</b> &nbsp;&ndash; Expte: <em>{data:lexpte}</em>, que tramitan por ante el {data:tjuzgado}, Secretaria {var:vsecretaria} de la ciudad de {data:tlugar}, provincia de La Pampa, a cargo {var:ljuez}, Secretar&iacute;a a cargo {var:lsecretario} ubicado en {data:tdomicilio}, a los fines de que tenga bien tomar raz&oacute;n del <em>{data:smedida}</em> decretado en los autos antes indicados.- {data:timporte} La medida se hace efectiva sobre el siguiente Inmueble, que a continuaci&oacute;n se detalla:</p>
<p style="text-align: justify;"><b>INSCRIPCION DE DOMINIO:</b> &nbsp; {data:tinscrip}</p>
<p style="text-align: justify;"><b>TITULARIDAD DOMINIAL:</b>&nbsp; {var:vTitFin}</p>
<p style="text-align: justify;"><b>NOMENCLATURA CATASTRAL:</b> &nbsp; {data:tncp}</p>
<p style="text-align: justify; text-indent: 80px;">El auto que dispone la medida, en su parte pertinente dice: <em>"{data:tresuelvo}"</em></p>
<p style="text-align: justify; text-indent: 80px;">Saludo a Ud. muy atentamente.</p>

probe with <b></b> and <strong></strong> and the same thing happens
also the line break is very big

I have not been able to find a solution to these problems. Thank you. Greetings.
GreyHead 05 Jul, 2018
Hi rasilva.

I recall that we have seen this before if you search the forums a year or two ago. If I remember correctly the solution was to add the formatting to the text before the TCPDF action and include the block of formatted text in the TCPDF template. It has to do with the way that TCPDF manages the formats - it seems to set the line breaks before applying the formatting.

Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.