delete joomla cookie session in browser

Gi Giovanni14 20 Jun, 2018
Hi ,
I nedd to delet joomla cookie sessions after the submission ha been succesful.
I really don't know how to do that. Have you any script, ideas to do that?
Thank you for your help
Gio
Gr GreyHead 20 Jun, 2018
Hi Giovanni14,
​
I'm not completely clear what you need to do - the Joomla Session code has 'clear' and 'destroy' methods, I think that they can probably be used here. See the doc here.
​
Bob
Gi Giovanni14 20 Jun, 2018
Hi Bob,
as usual you are very kind and fast! Thank you
I need to close the sessin when the user click on submit button. I need to close the siession because of the gdpr component. The gdpr component doesn't record the new consens for the privacy if the session is stil open.
I have seen what you sent to me but unfortunately I don't understand what I could use and how....
Thank you so much
Gio
Gr GreyHead 21 Jun, 2018
Hi Gio,
​
I suggest that you change your gdpr component to one that works sensibly.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.