Wordpress Form Showing multiple times (4)

da dallibab 15 Jun, 2018
Hi, I have used Chronoforms before in joomla and have followed multiple guides and successfully created working forms, Recently I have created a store in wordpress and installed the Chronoforms plugin and went about creating a form as usual (I watched a tutorial as well to catch up with things) however the form I created, again very simple shows on the page 4 x .
​
literally shows the same form 4 x in a row in the header when I click test form. ( with the rest of the site below , not on its own page)
​
I have tried searching for this error in the forums and in google but cannot find anything similar.
​
Any suggestions ?
​
thanks for any help .
da dallibab 15 Jun, 2018
Sorry cant seem to edit the post,
​
I have looked again and the form shows 4x in the header (before any info at all, even the store logo and top menu) , but then 1 x under the main top menu and HOME, but before the welcome to (storename), I have changed multiple templates and all seem to show the same thing.
​
Once again any suggestions would be helpfull
​
thank you.
da dallibab 22 Jun, 2018
Got round this in the end, I was used to using Chronoforms 5 with Joomla in the past where it was very polished and worked fine. but I didn't realist that in wordpress you have to
1. create a new page in wordpress
2. then put the form name within the page once created ie
for a form named "send_info'"you need to put the following in the new page you have created
[Chronoforms5 chronoform="send_info"], Just paste it in then navigate to the new page you have created vs clicking test form within the chronoforms plug in.
​
One other thing to remember you cant preview the form as you can in joomla you have to go to the url and actually submit the for to test it.
​
Hope this helps someone else.
​
thanks.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.