Problem with AutoComplete event in dropdown

da danielitob 13 Jun, 2018
Hi,
suddenly I noticed that the autocomplete in dropdown "Comune" in my form does not work well.

If I view the form through the preview in the administrator panel, the autocomplete of the dropdown "Comune" works correctly.

Instead in my site http://www.condominiosereno.it/albo-fornitori/iscrizione-fornitore the autocomplete of the dropdown "Comune" does not work.
I havn't made any changes to the site, perhaps the update of Joomla but I do not know if it has affected.
​
Could you help me?
Thanks very much
Regards
Gr GreyHead 14 Jun, 2018
Hi danieltob,
​
There is a JavaScript error in your slideshow animations code. Please try disabling whatever extension is adding that code.
​
Bob
da danielitob 19 Jun, 2018
Thanks Bob. I have not error in js console, can you suggest me how or where to look for the error?
thanks a lot
​
regards
daniele
Gr GreyHead 20 Jun, 2018
Hi daniele,
​
The drop-down seems to be working OK now?
​
Bob
da danielitob 20 Jun, 2018
Hi Bob,
yes, the problem regards Easyblog and now i have solved.
thanks for your support
​
regards
Daniele
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.